- Anne-Mary Inglehearn - "Keeping the attention of your audience."
- Andrew Walsh - "Clickers, Mobile phones and Twitter, polling for all!"
- Joe Newsome - "All things to everybody"
- Kaye Towlson - "Effective assessment: A tough nut to crack"
- Catherine Parkin - "How team teaching for Law students led to an increased awareness of my role amongst staff and students"
- Sarah Munks - "Induction by crossword"
- Alison Sharman - "Emotional Intelligence"
- Jacqui Mooney & Jo Ashley - "Literature Searching for International Students"
- Dan Pullinger - "Developing the academic skills of postgraduates: my early adventures in blended learning.
- Alison Lahlafi - "Linking information literacy skills to the employment agenda"
- Maria Introwicz - "Plagiarism awareness at Bradford"
- Derek Charlwood - "Information skills and Information Technology"
Monday, 10 January 2011
We've started to get offers for short, lightening style talks for the TeachMeet - We'll list them here as they come in!